You must be at least 21 years old and a resident of the United States. Otherwise, you may not use this site. If you use this site on behalf of a company, entity, or organization, you must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind it to the Terms of Service (which authority you hereby exercise).
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
The Terms of Service may be modified by DCHAPPYHOURS.COM at any time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms of Service on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon DCHAPPYHOURS.COM's posting of new Terms of Service. Your continued use of this site after any posted modification to the Terms of Service indicates your acceptance of the modification.
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Although we strive to keep the most up-to-date information available, we cannot guarantee that the site does not contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information provided on this site may be changed or updated without notice. DCHappyHours.com does not assume any responsiblity for any outcome that results from the use of any information found on this site. Please call the establishments listed to verify their most up-to-date information before visiting them. Also note that typically, happy hour specials are only available at the bar. Please check with the establishment before ordering.
THE SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. DCHAPPYHOURS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULLNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS REVIEWS AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LISTED ON THE SITE, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE OR SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE. DCHAPPYHOURS.COM FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM DCHAPPYHOURS.COM OR THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
DCHAPPYHOURS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (D) LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION OF DCHAPPYHOURS.COM OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) LOSS OF INFORMATION OF DATA.
DCHAPPYHOURS.COM FURTHER DISLCAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM VIRUSES THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER IN THE COURSE OF USING THIS SITE.
DCHAPPYHOURS.COM ALSO DISLCAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS OR DEALINGS WITH ANY OF THE BUSINESSES, ADVERTISERS, OR USERS ON THE SITE. YOUR COMMUNICATIONS OR DEALINGS WITH SUCH BUSINESSES, ADVERTISERS, AND USERS ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THEM, THOUGH DCHAPPYHOURS.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT (BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION) TO MONITOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THEM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISTICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
To use some features on this site, you may be required to create an account and provide information about yourself to us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
To use the "Near Me" functionality of the site, you must enter your address. The information you provide will only be used to provide a starting point for the "Near Me" functionality. The information you provide will not be used in any other way, or for any other reason. If you would like to remove your address information, you may do so at any time by updating your MyDCHH profile.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You agree that you will not:
a. Use this site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the site.
b. Use this site to transmit or post spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not.
c. Use this site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes.
d. Use this site to transmit or post pornography, vulgar language, or illegal content.
e. Use this site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors.
f. Use this site in violation of the Terms of Service or any applicable law.
g. Reformat or frame any portion of this site.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO ESTABLISHMENTS IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA
Virginia ABC laws place specific restrictions regarding happy hour specials for establishments residing in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Specifically, Section 3VAC5-50-160, "Happy hour and related promotions; definitions; exceptions," Paragraph B states that: "No retail licensee shall engage in any of the following practices:
8. Advertising happy hour anywhere other than within the interior of the licensed premises, except that a licensee may use the term "Happy Hour" or "Drink Specials" and the time period within which alcoholic beverages are being sold at reduced prices in any otherwise lawful advertisement;"
Due to these restritions, ".strtoupper($env_sitename)." cannot accept happy hour specials submitted to the site by anyone deemed to be the retail licensee or one of its employees. Happy hour specials may only be submitted by persons unrelated to the retail licensee. If you feel that we have inadvertently posted invalid happy hours due to this law, please contact us, and we will take immediate action. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
REMOVAL FROM SITE
IF YOUR ESTABLISHMENT IS LISTED ON DCHAPPYHOURS.COM, and you would prefer that it not be, please contact us, and we will gladly remove it. Your establishment will only remain listed as long as you like. If you would like to update your information, please click on your listing and use the "Fix this Listing" link.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Your Controls and Choices
If you are a registered user, you can review and maintain your account information at any time, by logging in to your account. If you would like your information removed from our database, please contact us.
Notice to California Residents: If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information that we currently hold and disclose about you by sending a detailed request using one of our contact methods with all the specifics necessary for us to consider and respond to your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We restrict access to personal information collected about you through our website to our employees that need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Special Note About Google Advertising:
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies.
About Google advertising:
From time to time, DCHappyHours.com will hold sweepstakes, giveaways, or drawings for various prizes, which will be governed by the following parameters:
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. To enter the sweepstakes, access dchappyhours.com online at http://www.dchappyhours.com. Follow all instructions and complete the online form by the end date and time specified by the sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person. Excess entries are void and may disqualify all of your entries. No automated entries accepted. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY DCHAPPYHOURS.COM WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. DRAWING: DCHappyHours.com will select the Winner(s) for the prize(s) in a random drawing conducted from all eligible entries, held no later than fifteen (15) days following the sweepstakes' end. The Winner(s) and entrants will be notified by email. Failure to respond to the email notification within seven (7) days will result in the disqualification of Winner(s) and entitle DCHappyHours.com to select alternate Winner(s) at random, or end the sweepstakes without notice. All prize(s) are guaranteed to be delivered to Winner(s) within thirty (30) days of the end of the sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. All decistions by DCHappyHours.com in regard to this sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. GENERAL: Winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date printed on the notification. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release will result in the disqualification of a Winner(s) and entitle DCHappyHours.com to select an alternate Winner(s) at random or void the entire sweepstakes at the discretion of DCHappyHours.com. Unclaimed or undeliverable prize(s) will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner(s) in a random drawing. Winner(s) may not substitute or transfer prize(s). Each Winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses on receipt, and additional costs associated with the use of the prize(s) received. Limit one prize per household, person, or email address. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use each Winner's name, hometown, and likeness for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules. By accepting the prize, each Winner releases the sponsor, its affiliates, advertising, promotion, and production agencies, and all companies prividing prize(s) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation any data loss, property damage, personal injury, and/or death arising out of participating in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.
In most cases, DCHappyHours.com will require a mailing address in order to deliver the prize to the Winner(s). Since DCHappyHours.com respects your privacy, if a winner wishes to not submit required delivery details, the prize won may be substituted with a prize of equal value that can be transferred through email (e.g. Amazon.com gift certificate, etc).
In the event that DCHappyHours.com accidentally delivers the wrong prize to Winner, Winner is responsible for returning the incorrect prize to DCHappyHours.com. DCHappyHours.com will not send the correct prize until the Winner returns the incorrect prize in satisfactory condition. To be satisfactory, the incorrect prize must be unused, undamaged, and complete, in the original packaging and in the same physical condition as the prize was delivered to Winner. (If the prize was software, its packaging must not be opened.) Upon inspection, if DCHappyHours.com determines that the prize was not returned in satisfactory condition, DCHappyHours.com reserves the right to withold shipping the correct prize and void the sweepstakes in its entirety; otherwise, DCHappyHours.com will ship the correct prize to Winner.
4. ELIGIBILTY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, age 21 or older, and legal residents of Canada. Void where prohibited. Employees and their immediate familes (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) of DCHappyHours.com, its affiliates, advertising, promotion, or consulting agencies, and paid advertisers of DCHappyHours.com web sites are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes governed by U.S. law.
5. WINNER(S) LIST: For a list of winner(s), please visit http://www.dchappyhours.com when the sweepstakes is over.
6. DISCLAIMER: DCHAPPYHOURS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRIZE(S), INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DCHAPPYHOURS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, OR LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE DELIVERY, USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRIZE(S).
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: DCHappyHours.com is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. DCHappyHours.com is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from any materials in the sweepstakes. All entries become the property of sponsor and will not be returned. DCHappyHours.com reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted or if for any reason the Internet portion of the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infections by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion.